Hawkins wants you to put the workers back to work at the excavation sites to dig up artifacts and bring them to Beppo.
- Worker Branon will go back to work if you killed the disgusting insects at the first excavation site.
- Worker Enrico will go back to work if you give him the Useless amulet and complete Protection against the ghosts of the ancestors.
- Worker Dwight will go back to work if you threaten him with violence.
- Hawkins is at the middle of the camp, near the second campfire behind the hut near the swamp.
- Worker Brannon is above the arena, hiding from work.
- Worker Enrico is on the south-east side of the swamp, near the bridge at the entrance
- Worker Dwight is close to Hawkins, just a bit to the east near a campfire.
- 100 Experience when Branon goes back to work
- 5 gold and 25 Experience when you tell Hawkins that Enrico is back to work.
- 5 gold and 25 Experience when you tell Hawkins that Branon is back to work.
- 5 gold and 25 Experience when you tell Hawkins that Dwight is back to work.
- 200 Experience upon quest completion.
Make sure you tell Hawkins when each of the worker is back to work before completing quest or you will miss a part of the reward.