Basic stats define the character development, these include:
- Level - shows how experienced you are.
- Strength — determines damage in close combat.
- Dexterity — determines ranged damage.
- Wisdom — let's you understand seals.
- Mana — how much magical power you have.
- Hit points — how much life energy you have.
- Learning points - needed to increase other attributes and to learn new skills. 10 points are gained at each level up
The following consumables give a permanent bonus to stats. Edit
- Potion of Dexterity - Dexterity +5
- Strength potion - Strength +5
- Potion of Magic - Max MP +10
- Life potion - Max HP +10
- Traveller's potion - Experience +100
- Druid's Hemlock - Max HP +1
- Ogreroot - Strength +1
- Pixie Hat - Dexterity +1
- Wandlerlust - Experience +10
- Apple - Strength +1 for every 10 eaten (up to max Str +5)
- Egg - Experience +5, Strength +1 for every 10 eaten (up to max Str +5)
- Hunter's Fry-up - Dexterity +1
- Meat-stuffed Bread - Max HP +2
- Plaice Melt - Max Mana +2
- Shark Steak - Experience +15
- Stew From Harlok's Kitchen - Strength +2
- Stone Plate - Wisdom +4
- Weed reefer - Experience +23 once, +3 after that.